Off-line home study
Total Cost 800 rands, including two pdf manuals which you will study through off line not needing to use data once downloaded onto your phone or laptop. This study materials are used and necessarily for childcare, jobs such as nanny, night nursing, au pair, first aid.
After two weeks, you get two Chilton certificates in pdf form with your full name and id or passport number.. for you to print after two weeks home. How easy is that?.
Now you can read a little every day after work, study while you work, upskilling and advancing your self in the comfort of your own home.
NM Whiting T/A Chilton Care
Account Number: 1141859041
Branch Name: Ned bank- Houtbay
Branch code: 167609
Make sure that you us your full name as a reference number when making the deposit
Students full name only
Your full name needs to be reflected on the deposit. This is very important, so we can send you your study package immediately.
Once we receive your payment, whatsapp it to us here.
Once received, via whatsapp 0798426599 we then send you immediately your online package
Work your way through the course, complete a very simple questionnaire
Whatsapp us back your filled in questionnaire, once we receive this, you immediately get back both certificates in pdf, ready to be printed.
Keep studying, keep referring to your course study when you need to refresh, it’s yours forever.
Investing in training is educational, training is an investment into your career and future.
Employers want educated nannies and childcare workers
They are chosen first over non trained candidates
Chilton is number one respected, sought after by millions of employer’s
For its high quality of training
Save time, costs and traveling by starting today.
To get started
1.We need your full name, and your whatsapp number
2. Passport or id number
3. Proof of payment (special offer cost currently at 800 rands)
Please make sure to whatsapp us all 3 step details together.
Our full History of our internationally recognized training and references www.chiltonaupairs.co.za
LinkedIn noreen whiting founder in 2008
Join our on-line community of students chiltonsa Facebook
You’ll get an invitation to attend a graduation, these invites are sent out every three to four months. Location cape Town and Johannesburg. Cost of the graduation is separate from the course fee, it’s roughly 250 rands. You will be notified closer to the time.
What you need to start training at Chilton College:
- Make sure you pay fees in full, get your student number and keep a copy of your registration form on you at all times.
- Chilton accepts passport numbers or permit or asylum or South African ID.
- Bring a notebook and pen, bring a snack.
- Uniform: All students must wear a basic white shirt and black trousers or skirt.
- Arrive on campus 20 minutes before class begins, to gather your two manuals from us (included in the fee), find your seat in class, use the bathroom, etc.
- Classes begin at 09.00. It’s very important you are always on time.
- Hot drinks are offered to our students during the winter months. Free of charge.
We welcome you to the Chilton experience and hope you enjoy yourself with us.
Join our Facebook page chiltonsa for job notifications from the Chilton agency. There is lots of motivational support for our students on the page.
- Includes night nursing and career au pair, international nanny standard.
- Theory & practical work experience
- Available Full-time, Monday to Friday – Intake every Monday
- Available Part-time, Saturdays – Intake every Saturday
- 2 Certificates – Advanced ECD & First Aid/CPR
- Cost: R2000 SPECIAL
- Higher salaries from 6,000 to 18,000, depending on experience.
Elderly Care Course
- Includes everything you need to become a Professional Caregiver
- Theory and practical work experience
- Available full-time – Monday to Friday, 1:30 to 4pm
- Care certificate
- Cost: R2000 SPECIAL
Changing the Face of Childcare
At Chilton, we value and insist on knowing our candidates through our in-house training school and support systems.
Chilton offers an open door to all its students both during and after the job application process, whether they need job advice in relation to contractual & labour law issues, or are seeking a more senior role a few years on.
Why Chilton Au Pairs?
- We only place Au Pairs and Nannies who have completed our training programme. This allows us to become acquainted with our candidates before placement and tease out any glitches, gaps and personality issues prior to client interviews.
- We prioritise the child’s well-being when choosing candidates to put forward for interview.
- We offer fully referenced & personalised background checks on demand.
- We believe in making sure our students present themselves in the highest professional light possible and carrying out their job to a standard that exceeds expectation.
- We are highly experienced in recruitment and interviewing techniques with over 15 years in international and National recruitment as well as a further 8 years as a director & teacher of a pre-school.
- We value long term relationships for both our candidates and clients that build and supports an excellent calibre of candidate and strong families with happy children.
- We provide on going training for past students in the form of refresher classes each month. Many students take advantage of this opportunity in honing their skills and understanding, when class space permits.
- We welcome replacing past students with excellent track records in jobs through our in house agency, should the Au Pair or Nanny meet the standard and requirement.
- We offer a professional cv writing service that focuses on the detail of the childcare industry to all our students, that assists parents in shortlisting those who are best for their children.
- We offer motivational job coaching, Professional CV writing / Career guiding to Ladies from 18 years to 55 years in the form of career workshops once a month.
- At Chilton we believe a Nanny or Au Pair is a vitally important career, the application reflects that in a detailed and professional layout.
- Our expertise and experience in childcare extends to parenting & family coaching, in assisting them with the best care package for different children with varying needs and abilities.