Changing the Face of Childcare
At Chilton, we value and insist on knowing our candidates through our in-house training school and support systems.
Chilton offers an open door to all its students both during and after the job application process, whether they need job advice in relation to contractual & labour law issues, or are seeking a more senior role a few years on.
Why Chilton Au Pairs?
- We only place Au Pairs and Nannies who have completed our training programme. This allows us to become acquainted with our candidates before placement and tease out any glitches, gaps and personality issues prior to client interviews.
- We prioritise the child’s well-being when choosing candidates to put forward for interview.
- We offer fully referenced & personalised background checks on demand.
- We believe in making sure our students present themselves in the highest professional light possible and carrying out their job to a standard that exceeds expectation.
- We are highly experienced in recruitment and interviewing techniques with over 15 years in international and National recruitment as well as a further 8 years as a director & teacher of a pre-school.
- We value long term relationships for both our candidates and clients that build and supports an excellent calibre of candidate and strong families with happy children.
- We provide on going training for past students in the form of refresher classes each month. Many students take advantage of this opportunity in honing their skills and understanding, when class space permits.
- We welcome replacing past students with excellent track records in jobs through our in house agency, should the Au Pair or Nanny meet the standard and requirement.
- We offer a professional cv writing service that focuses on the detail of the childcare industry to all our students, that assists parents in shortlisting those who are best for their children.
- We offer motivational job coaching, Professional CV writing / Career guiding to Ladies from 18 years to 55 years in the form of career workshops once a month.
- At Chilton we believe a Nanny or Au Pair is a vitally important career, the application reflects that in a detailed and professional layout.
- Our expertise and experience in childcare extends to parenting & family coaching, in assisting them with the best care package for different children with varying needs and abilities.