New Saturday and weekly training dates just released.
Special offer continuing for Night Nursing, Au Pair, only authentic international nanny standard. Most locally recognized and internationally recognized, going strong for 12 years.
Chilton offering their Advanced Course until classes are full.
Open spaces. Available only with dates below. No exceptions.
- Baby and Child Care Full time. Monday to Friday theory then you get certificates Friday and then you do practical work experience in your own time, all paperwork provided in your information pack. Advised to do min 100 hours practical work experience, in a pre-school, creche, baby home, children’s hospital, in the volunteer activity center.
Class times 08.45 to 12.30am, Monday to Friday.
Night nursing combo with international nanny standard.
January, February is the time to get a new job, after training ideally
Reduced from 4500.00 to 2000..these dates only apply to the special until further notice.
Two training options child care full time
Monday 11th February to Friday 15th February
Monday 18th February to Friday 22nd February
- Or do two Saturdays double classes 9 am to 2pm equal to four classes
New Saturday dates now open, these will fill up fast so it’s important to come in asap and secure your training schedule
Saturday 23rd February and the 2nd March only, equals four modules only
All students must come in to secure your training schedule.
- Do your practical work experience 100 hours in your own time, we provide you with all the necessary forms for this.
- You get two recognized certificates, night nursing, international auto pair, nanny standard when you finish the theory classes
- We give you all the paperwork to do work experience
- In preparation schools, children’s hospitals, volunteer departments, baby homes
Classes fill up fast so it’s very important you come immediately to secure and arrange your training schedule.
Bring passport, ID, whatever is easiest for you
Fees must be paid in full to secure your place in class, first come first served
What you need to start at Chilton college
- Make sure you pay fees in full.
- Keep a copy of your registration form on you at all times.
- Chilton accepts passport numbers or permit or asylum or south African ID.
- Bring a notebook and pen, bring a snack.
- Uniform: all students must wear a basic white shirt and black trousers or shirt. No nail polish, hair neatly tied back.
- Arrive on campus 20 minutes before class begins – to gather your two manuals from us (this is included in the fee), find your seat in class , use the bathroom, etc. Classes begins at 09.00. It’s very important you are always on time.
We welcome you to the Chilton experience. We hope you enjoy yourself with us.
Join our Facebook page chiltonsa. For job notifications from the Chilton agency, there is lots of motivational support for our students on the page, as well as jobs for only Chilton students
Address: Chilton private college, 37a somerset road, cwd building, green point, central cape Town. Take a taxi or bus or walk from Central cape Town bus, train station, walk up strand street over into somerset exit, pass the cape quarter, spar, pass the church sacred heart turn directly into driveway white walls, there is a bluberi hospitality sign outside, Chilton is inside. Ask for Chilton reception.
Open for registration between strictly 08.30 am to 1 pm Monday to Saturday
Welcome to the Chilton family
We look forward to assisting you with your career in 2019