Our Short Course runs weekly from Monday to Friday or part time for 2 consecutive Saturdays from 9am to 12 pm (Double classes) and covers all the fundamentals of Childcare for both Nannies and Au Pairs.
Class times: Saturdays, 9am-2pm (double classes)
Part time classes are run on rotational basis. We have intake every Saturday.
Two Chilton basic certificates – includes paediatric first aid.
- Interview skills and marketing oneself truthfully & with confidence
- Routine, boundaries and positive discipline
- Nutrition & meal planning for healthy children
- Hygiene, grooming and personal presentation
- Understanding infant to older child developmental milestones – the A-Z
- The basics of child physiology
- Prevention of injury
- First aid procedures CPR/ Infant to toddler accredited
Course Fee: R1800.00
Course fees are payable prior to the start date of the course in order to secure your booking (Inclusive of all notes, books, materials, and completion certificate)
Booking inquiries: please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp 0798426599.